Lemon Basil Dip

Lemon Basil Dip later buoyant Lemon Juice, Sugar, blithe Basil Leaves, Salt, lighthearted Parsley Leaves, Garlic, Mayo



If you have Basil coming out your ears about now - this is the perfect way to use it up! My next door neighbor Jennifer first introduced me to this delicious dip about 6 years ago and it has become one of my favorite dips to serve with cold shrimp, cooked and cooled tortellini, or lightly cooked asparagus. I had not thought about it in a while - when low and behold, my friend Merry (who is just as happy as her name) brought it unexpectedly to a get together. I told her I was going home and putting the recipe on the blog!

The ingredient of Lemon Basil Dip

1/4 fresh lemon juice (don't forget to "Beat the Lemon")
1 teaspoon sugar
1/2 cup fresh basil leaves
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 cup fresh parsley leaves
1 clove garlic, chopped
1 cup mayo

The instruction how to make Lemon Basil Dip

In a blender or food processor, combine all ingredients except mayo. Process until smooth. In a medium bowl, whip mayo until creamy. Stir in herb mixture. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve. This dip SCREAMS summer!